LUXOTTICA OPERATIONS TALENT PROGRAM
Are you a fresh STEM graduate or a final year student seeking a career opportunity where your curiosity, passion and creativity are challenged daily through high-quality training that helps you see the bigger picture of the industry?
The Operations Talent Program develops talent for dynamic career opportunities within Luxottica's operations hubs. Over the two-year program, trainees explore the expansive world of operations, learn a range of industry topics and experience the industrial environment where technology, innovation and product passion sit center-stage.
Candidates must also be willing to engage deeply with the company and become part of the dynamic and friendly community.
HOW IS IT STRUCTURED?
Experience Luxottica Academy through a 6-month internship where you’ll enhance both hard and soft skills, shift your vision and feel the beating Operations heart of Luxottica in Agordo (Belluno area, Italy).
If successful, candidates sign an open-ended contract where they tackle an 18-month business assignment.
The program offers an appealing mix of career and personal development opportunities:
- Learning the milestones for a career in operations — a dynamic and agile career with many pathways.
- A blended-learning course of assignments and work experience that challenges out-of-the-box thinking and fosters innovation across various Operations and R&D topics
- Opportunities to develop project management and workplace skills.
- An in-depth look into how technology, innovation and product intersect in a factory setting.
- Unique opportunities to meet, learn from and be inspired by business leaders.
- The chance to live as a Luxottican in community with other interns in a charming location in the heart of the Dolomites in Italy.
- The potential to progress into global positions.
- The chance to be part of a worldwide industry leader and a creative working environment.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
YOU’RE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THE PROGRAM IF YOU:
- Are passionate about technology and digital innovation in industrial and R&D operations.
- Have a degree in business or STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) acquired in the last six months or graduating in 2021.
- Achieved or are expecting a minimum grade of 105/110 (Italy) /4.0 GPA
- Are fluent in English. Basic knowledge of Italian is considered advantageous.
- Have international study or work experience (mandatory).
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
The program starts with a six month internship, including tailored training and housing, followed by a mid-assessment. Successful graduates sign an open-ended contract and continue the program with an 18-months assignment that tackles a business project.
- Paid internship followed by an open-ended contract
- Housing for the first six months
- Continuous evaluation creates an opportunity for growth (two assessments during the 18 months reward positive performance)
- Access to the company canteen
- Access to the company gym
- Employee discounts
- Health insurance and Covid protocol application