Win a €3,000 tuition waiver to study your Master of Science in Digital Management in France!
The Master of Science in Digital Management is one of Montpellier Business school’s engaging programs in which you can foster your professional skills and find a way to stand out from the crowd. It provides students with the specialist tools and techniques needed to increase their strengths in the international arena.
The Master of Science in Digital management gives you the necessary skills to succeed in this evolving job market through a series of education modules. These modules include:
- Digital strategy
- Applied big data (a one-week case on company data)
- Agile project management (expecting delivering, dates and estimated budget)
- Change management
- Digitisation of business processes
- Web marketing
Throughout the year, students will also foster an entrepreneurial spirit through open-innovation techniques adapted for large groups and the start-up mindset.
IMPORTANT: You must apply online to Montpellier Business School, in addition to completing the Sqore.com challenge, in order to win the €3,000 tuition waiver.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree
- Good English (TOEFL 65/120 or TOEIC 680/990 or IELTS 5.5/9)
- Application deadline: August 31, 2017. Click here to apply.
- Applicants must be accepted to Montpellier Business School in order to win the tuition waiver
- The tuition waiver is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize
- All information submitted by the applicant must be truthful
- Any work submitted by the applicant must be their own original work
Deadline: August 31, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
A €3,000 tuition waiver to study the MSc in Digital Management at Montpellier Business School. The tuition waivers will be awarded on a rolling basis, so don't wait to apply!