United States of America Worldwide
Here's your chance to represent Mars One and help send the first humans to Mars. Mars One plans on sending the first humans to Mars in 2032. This mission will define the 21st century and unite the world. We believe children in the 26th century will learn the names of the Mars settlers of the 21st century. We also believe that going to Mars will contribute to solving our own planet’s biggest challenges like sustainability. You would help us spread the word about the Mars One mission, and you will be part of a mission that will change the world. Your voice, along with ours, will inspire people to look to the skies, become interested in learning and studying space and science, and to think about the future of the human race.
As a country representative, you'll be engaging with and expanding the local Mars One community and raising funds through donations, events, and meetings. This will contribute to our efforts to send humans to Mars. Our aim is to raise $100m through the largest multi-country, multi-language crowdfunding campaign in history. Does this sound like something for you? Read on!
Scope of the position
We’re looking for a result-driven country representative to actively seek out and engage potential sponsors and investors. Your position will entail the following:
- Collaborating with the Mars One team to set up a Mars One business clubs in your country.
- Directing and managing the implementation of Mars One initiatives in your country.
- Reaching out to potential investors and sponsors.
- Develop and coordinate Mars One-themed events for potential investors and sponsors.
- Join networking events on behalf of Mars One.
- Rally others to spread the word about Mars one.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a motivation letter, your resume, and your current contact details (your email, home address, mobile phone number).
About Mars One
Mars One is a not-for-profit foundation that will establish permanent human life on Mars. Human settlement on Mars is possible today with existing technologies. Mars One’s mission plan integrates components that are well tested and readily available from industry leaders worldwide. The first footprint on Mars and lives of the crew thereon will captivate and inspire generations. It is this public interest that will help finance this human mission to Mars.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Result-driven representatives
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
- Country representatives will initially receive no salary but will receive a finders fee on any proceeds from business club memberships and investors. It is planned that after an initial start up phase, country representatives will receive a Mars One salary. Only one representative will be appointed per country for an initial term of one year, which can then be renewed every two years after that. When the country representation becomes more than a full-time job, local team members can be added.
- Our country representatives will be offered a package that will include the finders fee, access to team conferences and team conference calls, invitations to special events, and other benefits.