You will act as a day to day contact from Client Executives assisting in preparation of reports and specific projects as may be required.
You will need to have a willingness to work towards completing Professional CII qualifications and within this role you will have the support from a client advisory and client executive team who will provide guidance and knowledge for you to learn from. There will be potential future progression within the company, developing your role with continued support for advanced industry professional qualifications.
- Contributing to the achievement of own and departmental targets, key performance indicators and business objectives.
- Researching ways to resolve issues and achieve the best possible outcome for Marsh and its clients.
- Managing and prioritising workload to meet deadlines while maintaining high standard and integrity of service to Marsh Business Divisions and external clients.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with Marsh colleagues, clients and external parties
- Proactively managing tasks in accordance with specific client requirements and in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Producing and maintaining accurate documentation and financial records.
- Contribute to internal and external meetings and support projects or enquiries
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
To be eligible to apply, you will need to have a minimum of 104 UCAS points and the Right to Work in the UK.
Our aim is to find the strong individuals to grow their career with us. Our clients span just about every industry so your knowledge and experience can too. In order to help us match your skills, throughout the Assessment Process we’re looking for key competencies including:
- Willingness to share ideas, knowledge and experiences
- Able to work independently
- Detail Orientation
- Results focused
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Must be willing to perform within company and department standards
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Marsh offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
- We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.