Programmatic advertising is the future of digital marketing. Using machine learning and algorithms, it’s main goal is to deliver a high ROI for the advertiser, by selectively buying impressions that are likely to lead to a sale. Match2One enables programmatic advertising for all types and sizes of companies, using a highly intuitive and easy-to-use platform.
Match2One is looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager (CSM) who will lead and help shape the vision of M2Os programmatic marketing platform and its customers. The successful candidate will be someone who preferably has hands-on knowledge and experience of sales activities, customer & campaign management.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside a world-class team in a fast growing company.
What will you do?
- Work comfortable in the intersection between business, technology and sales.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with direct customers (B2B), agencies and other demand sources.
- Customer support (via chat, email and phone)
- Proactively initiate new prospects and leads, and negotiate and fulfil incoming requests
- Manage and nurture smaller accounts
- Manage small and medium size clients in strategic partnerships and external sales channels (e.g. Klarna, Prestashop, Sveriges Annonsorer)
- Closely monitor customer relationship performance and be proactive in addressing new opportunities
- Work closely with the team to optimize revenue, client’s performance, and provide insights into best practices as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Support the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What skillset is needed?
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Attitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team
- Previous sales and/or customer support experience
- Language requirements: English (fluent), Swedish (fluent).
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What will we offer you?
- Become part of an amazingly talented team, with a passion for Artificial Intelligence and a vision to democratise programmatic advertising globally.
- Access to a beautiful office located in central Stockholm, Östermalm (Stureplan), close to public transport.
- Work in an international environment, with offices in Stockholm, London, Kiev & Sydney.
- Flexible working hours.