United States of America
Do you want to give the start of your career a boost? Looking for an internship? Want to work and study at the same time? Veolia will support you and your ambitions. Because you are the future. Welcome!
Veolia North America - Regeneration Services supports the refining, chemical, health care, and pharmaceutical industries through regeneration of “spent” sulfuric acid steams and production of various grades of fuming and non-fuming sulfuric acid. Sulfuric acid is a critical component in chemical synthesis and material processing for a wide array of end applications.
Veolia is seeking Mechanical Engineering students for their summer internship positions in different locations!
The internship will provide the engineering student real-life work experience and training in the day-to-day activities of plant manufacturing. Essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working on assigned projects under the supervision of the manager as well as a qualified engineer, as delegated
- Assisting operations/maintenance team in day-to-day tasks
- Participating in troubleshooting operational/equipment problems, as designated by manager/engineer, including root cause failure analysis
- Correlating historical data for the development of reliability programs
- Participating in environmental/health/safety programs
- Observing activities for learning purposes
- Presenting the “final report” to the management team at the conclusion of the assignment.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Must be majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- Completed the second year of college or greater
- Must have a 3.0 or higher GPA.
Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
*All resumes must include available contact information: phone number, address, email address and one’s major, GPA, and projected graduation date.