France Germany United Kingdom United States of America Worldwide
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today, and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
Microsoft provides opportunities to empower you to create things that help others and change the world. Come as you are, do what you love.
At Microsoft, our interns work on projects that matter – and your team will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. We offer internships in all job families and solution areas, and it’s open to current students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, PhD programs.
The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Employees regularly work with their managers on a case-by-case basis to evaluate flexible work arrangements, including part-time, job-sharing, and telecommuting based on employee and business needs. If flex-work is important to you, be sure to mention it to your recruiter so they can find out if it’s possible in the role you’re pursuing.
At Microsoft, giving is ingrained in our culture, and our employees are passionate about giving time, money, and skills to address the issues facing our world. It’s part of our culture and how we live our mission to empower every person on the planet to achieve more.
Internship opportunities vary depending on education level and/or location. We offer internship roles in the following areas including but not limited to:
- Engineering (Software Engineer, Program Manager, Product Planning, Programmer Writer, Technical Writer, Services Engineering)
- Hardware Engineering
- UX Design
- Supply Chain
- Data and Applied Science
- IT Operations
- Services (Consultant, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Evangelist)
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Our company was built by people like you—people with a belief in the boundless potential of software. And you’ll find that even as a global company, Microsoft employees have one thing in common: Passion for life, passion for creating quality products, and the passion to realize their own potential.
- To be considered for an internship
- you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field and
- you should be returning to university/college for at least a term, semester or quarter following your internship period.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
Microsoft offers intern benefits designed to make your experience the best it can be. As an intern you will receive competitive pay, relocation benefits, and many other amazing perks!
We ask our employees to give us their best, and we're committed to doing the same. It's why we offer world-class benefits designed to empower you and your family to live life well.
- Get and stay healthy: Be your best with programs and benefits designed to boost your health, both physically and mentally.
- Plan for the future: Whatever your goals are, we have plenty of ways to help you save for the future so you can reach them.
- Enjoy the perks: We want you to make the most of your experience here. We offer several ways to enjoy your life at Microsoft such as networking, resource groups, and extras at the office.
- Take time away: We offer flexible work schedules, generous vacation, and holidays to spend with family or pursue your interests outside of work.
- Care for your family: We give you time away to focus on the people who matter most with leave for new parents and family caregiver leave.
- Continue your education: We'll help you find the resources you need to expand your knowledge on a variety of topics, stay current in your field, and continue to learn as your career progresses.
- Get great discounts: Microsoft offers discounts on products and services, so you can save money doing the things you love.
- Join in giving: Giving is essential to being a global citizen. We help you volunteer, take advantage of matching programs, and make a difference in the lives of billions around the globe.