Provided by: Plus Appliance Repair
Our fast-growing and promising company Plus Appliance Repair requires a Middle Python Developer. My name is James and I'm development director and, additionally, the founder of Plus Appliance Repair. And Appliance Repair is a job that I've had for quite a long time and has a fascinating history. When I was very young, my father had family members and neighbors come to the house to repair of my father. I was interested in watching my daddy breathe fresh life into things that seemed broken and use tools. My dad inspired me to create Plus Appliance Repair that today is engaged in the repair of devices which can be found in any home in Canada. But we use ideas and modern technology to measure ahead of time itself and provide our clients with the best possible service. What are our requirements? All work will be conducted remotely, an office presence is optional. Salary will be transferred in any way. The meeting will be conducted via Skype by our specialists to reveal your level of expertise and knowledge.
- Develop the business logic of this project.
- Integrate with our spouses.
- Separate monolithic components into separate services.
- Transfer the monolith elements to a stack that is modern.
- Participation in monolith development.
- Development of Python API to user actions.
- Increase code coverage with integration and unit tests.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What are our requirements?
- Experience working with frameworks on Python (Django/Flask/Falcon), Docker, Linux from one year.
- Experience of working with relational databases.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with version control system (SVN), MongoDB. If you believe you are acceptable for us, or if you have questions, then do not be shy and write to us.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Program Starts: May 25, 2020
Program Ends: May 25, 2021