GoEuro is a convenient multi-mode search engine for all major forms of travel in Europe. We compare and combine air, bus, train and car rental options for many destinations throughout Europe – both big and small – not just cities lucky enough to have an airport. We work out the overall travel time and costs, making it easier for you to plan and budget your trip. Headquartered in Berlin, we’re an international team of over 180 people representing more than 35+ countries. We believe in the power of technology and travel to transform people’s lives. We value healthy work relationships, creative problem solving and, naturally, fun. We’re currently searching for exceptional candidates to join our young, high-level team. We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a Mobile Marketing Intern.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Mobile Marketing Intern with creative chops, excellent communication skills and a passion for travel to join our fantastic team in Berlin.
As a Mobile Marketing Intern in our team, you will…
- Collaborate with engineering, BI and SEO teams to ensure develivery of optimization tools and reports.
- Manage ads operations with mobile networks aiming to scale app user acquisition and retargeting campaigns.
- Guide and support ASO team in aiming to increase app stores CR and rankings.
- Grow unpaid app traffic sources, support with the set up of on site creatives, AB tests, analytics and improvements.
- Create regularly evaluations and analytical reports to reach maximum performance results.
- A 4-months internship with the potential to transition into other roles afterwards.
- Join one of Europe’s most exciting tech start-ups.
- Work in a great, international company with flat hierarchies, where you can really make a difference.
- Lots of nice benefits such as free language classes, yoga lessons, a variety of team building and social events, free lunch catering every Friday etc.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- You already have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- You possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively with business and technical stakeholders.
- You can crunch numbers in Excel and know how to produce dashboards, reports, charts and graphs.
- You have an affinity with technology, coupled with the ability to learn things quickly.
- You have an analytical mindset and love to work with numbers.
- You have a problem-solving mentality.
- Any programming skills (VBA, Python etc.) will be considered a plus.