Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Canada China Czech Republic Denmark Egypt Estonia Finland France Germany Hong Kong Hungary Indonesia Italy Japan Korea, South Latvia Lithuania Mexico Netherlands New Zealand Norway Poland Portugal Russia Slovakia South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland Thailand Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America
Do you have the innovative mind to accelerate your future career, or understand how business functions work at a global company? Nissan is looking for students that are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate program for summer internship program. Students that are interested in the program will be assigned at one of our facilities during the summer for a 12 week program. The program provides hands on experience on daily business activities as well as creates a future possibility for entry level position at Nissan.
- Human Resources
- Information Technologies/ Information Studies
- Corporate Communications
- Product Planning
- Project Management
- Dealer Support
- Research and Development
- Market Intelligence
- Parts & Service
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program. Students become ineligible upon graduation.
- Internships last for 12 weeks during the summer, primarily May – August.
- Extensions may be granted for up to 2 weeks
- If longer, intern must be converted to co-op and demonstration vehicle must be returned
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
- Interns receive a demonstration car (paid by business).
- Relocation assistance is available on a case-by-case basis (paid by business).