United States of America
About the Department
At Novo Nordisk, we want to make a difference. For more than 95 years, we have led the way in diabetes care. Being part of Novo Nordisk allows our employees to embark on life-changing careers, and the opportunity to help improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world. Help us bring quality to life. Working at our Diabetes Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (DAPI) manufacturing facility you will help meet the growing demand for our treatments. Novo Nordisk expects to double production of diabetes and obesity drugs over the next decade and are currently building a new 825,000 sq. ft diabetes Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) plant in Clayton, NC next to our existing “fill and finish” manufacturing facility. Our new $2 billion API facility is expected to be operational in 2020, with 700 full-time employees responsible for the fermentation, recovery and purification of insulin and GLP1 ingredients. This once in a life-time career opportunity is ideal for pharmaceutical manufacturing professionals who not only understand the operational complexities of manufacturing but also have the desire and drive to help us build, validate, and run our processes. Here, you will work with the best manufacturing professionals in the industry. Are you ready to make a difference?
Training and Development Intern represents the P&O group (People and Organization) to collaborate with line of business to identify areas where current hands on trainings can be moved to digital formats (examples include: Augmented Reality, videos, eLearning, etc).
Your duties may include
- Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on training to identify weakness and areas for opportunities to include digital formats for training
- Review On- the- Job training instructions to determine if they would be ideal candidates for digital formats
- Work with multiple project stakeholders, at all levels of the organization, concerning project details and deliverables
- Facilitate training with areas on the use of “Hololens”. How to use, best practices, etc.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Must be a rising junior, rising senior or graduate student
- Able to develop and manage action plans to achieve targets
- 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale at the time of application
Physical & Other Requirements
- Normal office environment
- Ability to work flexible hours as necessary to meet customer & production needs