The type of work we do
Our challenging Consultant position offers exceptional career growth and opportunity to motivated and hardworking graduates. As a Consultant you will:
- Work in teams to solve high level business problems facing half of the top Global 500 clients
- Structure and carry out essential research and analysis
- Lead complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses
- Receive support to develop leadership and client management skills
- Receive broad exposure to a variety of industries including: Automotive, Aviation, Communications, Financial Services, Energy, Health & Life Sciences, Media, Retail, Surface Transportation and Technology.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who can apply
We look for initiative, intuition and creativity with a strong background in problem solving and analytics. We do not require a specific academic major or industry experience. One of the best things we can do for our clients and ourselves is to recruit a diverse group of people who bring a broad range of strengths and backgrounds to their roles.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Why Join Us?
By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities. We are committed to developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded.
- There are also extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities
- A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics
- More client exposure on Day One and significant international opportunities
- Developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded
- Attractive compensation for performance
- A company that is committed to work-life balance and having fun
- Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities