Use new technologies to benefit the high luxury market! Revolutionise the Richemont Luxury experience through new technologies! Are you a student? Are you interested in the Luxury sector? Are you a master of all the latest tech? Take part in this prestigious challenge!
Richemont is one of the world leaders in the luxury sector with its renowned Maisons in 4 business areas: Jewellery Maisons, specialist Watchmakers, online Distributors and Fashion & Accessories. They are offering you a chance to showcase your inventiveness and find new concepts based on Richemont products and services – and more generally on the Richemont experience.
The aim of the challenge?
Anchoring the brand in a future eager for new technologies!
Four topics have been set out in more detail below to help guide you.
And up for grabs is over €6000 of prizes to be shared and the chance for a unique immersive experience in the world of Richemont! Taking part is also a fantastic opportunity to gain visibility among the Richemont top management team and heads of the company’s Maisons – and perhaps a chance to land an interview! You could also be invited to pitch your project and receive coaching at the VIVA Technology trade show in May!
In an age when new technologies are constantly being developed, Richemont wants to surround itself with innovators to build the luxury experience of the future!
To help support the prestigious brand in a 4.0 future, it’s over to you to put forward solutions to improve its products, services or customer experience.
To tackle this challenge, your proposal will need to demonstrate its originality and retain the uniquely recognizable touch that is central to the Richemont identity and reputation.
1st step: Registration and Participation - 3 April to 2 June 2019 - 23.59 (UTC+2)
- To take part, each participant must click "Participate", then create or join a team of 2-4 people with complementary skills.
- Each team has until 23.59 (UTC+2) on 2 June to submit their project.
- This project should be in the form of a PowerPoint presentation of around 10 slides in PDF format. Your project will be assessed based on four criteria: its relevance, its originality, its economic feasibility and its impact on the customer experience.
2nd step: Mentoring and Training for the final - from 12 June to the Final
- The 10 selected teams will receive mentoring from Richemont experts to expand on their idea and prepare their final document.
- This document will be presented at the final and will last 4-5 minutes. It can take the form of a PowerPoint presentation, a video, a prototype, etc.
- You will have to submit your file and deliverables before the final event.
- The Richemont experts will also help you prepare for your final pitch.
3rd step: Final - Beginning of July
- The 10 teams shortlisted for the final will be invited to present their project in Geneva in front of the Richemont Top Management team at the grand final event.
- The 3 best teams will be ranked and awarded their prizes.
- A cocktail evening will conclude the event and will be an opportunity to interact with HR teams and experts from the Richemont Maisons.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The Challenge is open and offered solely to:
Students. Any individual aged eighteen (18) years and/or with full legal capacity, who (i) is currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution or (ii) has recently graduated from a post-secondary institution less than 2 years before the current scholar year, with a student card to prove it. Each Student may only participate once in each Challenge. If the participant is a minor, you must provide this authorization signed by a parent or guardian in the name of the minor.
Deadline: June 02, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
Top-quality prizes to be won:
1st Student prize - Smartwatch Summit MontBlanc: Members of the team that comes first will win a MontBlanc Summit smartwatch or the equivalent in gift certificates.
2nd student prize - Customized Baume watch: Members of the team that comes second will win a personalized Baume watch or the equivalent in gift certificates.
3rd student Prize - MontBlanc Augmented Paper: Each member of the team that comes third will win a MontBlanc Augmented Paper or the equivalent in gift certificates.
"Jury’s favourite" Prize - Immersion in Richemont's world: The team that the jury chooses as its favourite will have an opportunity to spend two days immersed in the world of Richemont, meeting the group’s innovation team to discuss their project and its topic.
The Grand Final - The finalists will be invited to Geneva to present their project to a prestigious panel of members of the company’s top management and its marketing, innovation and development teams.