If you are passionate, talented and willing to help millions of people to achieve sustainable professional well-being, this is your opportunity.
- Drafting press releases, blog posts and other marketing materials
- Designing, drafting, implementing, follow-up of social media campaigns
- Assisting and coordinating the online marketing campaigns
- Proposing and establishing partnerships
- Assisting in the final preparation of marketing materials
- Performing short market research and creating proposals
How to apply:
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating which specific internship you are applying for, from which date and for how long.
What to expect afterwards:
We will get back to you within two weeks from the moment of receipt of your CV and cover letter. If you meet the required qualifications and profile, we will send you a short evaluation task to assess your working style. If you succeed on that, you will be called for an interview (in-person or by Skype).
If both parties agree that it would be mutually beneficial, we sign the agreement and the great journey begins!
OrientaEuro is a social enterprise based in Belgium, dedicated to providing high-quality personalised solutions for lifelong professional and personal well-being: training, consultancy, career guidance for students, career coaching for adults, entrepreneurs coaching and retirement coaching.
We believe that sustainable professional well-being is achievable only when you find the perfect match between your talents, your passions and meaningful opportunities to add value to others. To achieve this goal, we use innovative methodologies that combine self-knowledge, and knowledge of the external reality (education, professions, life circumstances, requirements and working conditions of all the different industries), as well as tools for decision making and effective implementation.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Passion and talent for written communication and/or online marketing
- Native Flemish, English or French speaker
- Intermediate or advanced level of at least one of the other languages at OrientaEuro
- Creativity and ability to translate needs, desires and demands into effective written material
- Attention to detail (perfect grammar is a must)
- Sense of responsibility
- Undergraduate or graduate student in marketing, communications, journalism.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimisation
- Experience in email marketing
- Self-discipline and self-management
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
What we offer:
- Meaningful, tangible and immediate results of your work
- Firsthand professional experience
- Friendly, international environment
- Direct feedback and career tips from senior management
- No coffee-making internship (only for yourself, as our Director is too busy to prepare the coffee for you every morning, sorry!)
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:00
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Beginning: Throughout the year
- Contract: Non-paid internship as part of your educational institution’s curricula (tripartite agreement required)
- Place: Dynamic business centre in Brussels