PanzerGlass A/S is a successful Danish company producing and selling world-class screen proception. We have a strong sales organisation covering the EU, MEA, JAPAC, and Americas. We are always looking for talented sales managers, Key Account Managers, and Sales Trainees.
As a Sales Manager, you will have your own customers and you will be expected to create value, strategically as well as operationally, and to take responsibility. As key Account Manager, you will quickly get your own customers and the responsibility to develop your portfolio. At the same time, you will be working closely with experienced salespeople. As Sales Trainee you will learn from the best salespeople within the industry and the learning curve will be steep. You will learn what it takes to be a salesperson and you will quickly get a lot of responsibility as well as your own customers.
As PanzerGlass is an international organisation with activities all over the world – you will also have the chance to explore the world, participate in the largest fairs in Las Vegas, Barcelona and Berlin and much more. You will work with highly-skilled sales professionals with a passion for what they do and a constant drive close the next deal and create value for our customers.
We are always looking for the best talent to join our organisation.
- sell PanzerGlass to customers across the world
- stakeholder management
- development of sales strategies and tactics
- participation in fairs across the world
- And much more depending on your team and function
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- have sales experience or have a genuine interest in and talent for sales
- both recent graduates and applicants with several years of experience will be considered
- are fluent in English and preferably a second or third language as well
- you can juggle many different tasks at a time
- you can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
As a person you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- know, and have what it takes to create business
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same