Since it was created, the Group has experienced ongoing growth and has significantly accelerated its development in the last ten years through major acquisitions. Today, Pernod Ricard is the world’s co-leader in the Wines and Spirits industry. Our ambition is clear – we want to become number 1 in the industry.
The role of the IT Governance Trainee is to improve the efficiency of the IT Financial Management process and to participate to the IT Processes Streamline through:
- Contributing to the overall IT Finance process lifecycle
- Providing IT budget analysis: estimate, actuals, budget
- Maintaining awareness of milestones and deadlines within the IT community
- Consolidating IT Finance reporting according to regional finance schedule
- Participating to IT Cost model project
- Supporting the recharging process among Group affiliates
- Supporting the IT Maturity assessment
- Contributing to the Data Privacy assessment
- Follow-up on IT Audit (internal and external)
- Key internal stakeholders: IT Teams, Finance, Legal
- Key external stakeholders: IT Vendors
- Availability to travel: depending on projects needs
Pernod Ricard is the #2 worldwide in Wines & Spirits, with consolidated Sales of €9,010 million in Fiscal Year 17. Created in 1975 through the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin&Sprit (2008).
Pernod Ricard holds one of the most prestigious and comprehensive brand portfolios in the sector: Absolut Vodka, Ricard pastis, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, Kahlúa and Malibu liqueurs, Mumm and Perrier- Jouët champagnes, as well as Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo and Kenwood wines.
Pernod Ricard employs a workforce of approximately 18,500 people and operates through a decentralised organisation, with 6 “Brand Companies” and 86 “Market Companies” established in each key market. The company is strongly committed to a sustainable development policy and encourages responsible consumption. Pernod Ricard’s strategy and ambition are based on 3 key values that guide its expansion: entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Experience / Background:
- Rigorous financial analysis and controlling expertise
- Ability to interact with IT & Finance departments
- Excellent verbal, written, planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of IT objectives and strategies
- Excellent time management, decision making, organization and interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented
Language required: Fluent in French and English