Pernod Ricard EMEA & LATAM Headquarters activities are focused on the support and facilitation of the implementation of the Group’s strategy and they oversee the performance of the market companies.
The Sustainability & Responsibility and Communications department is composed of 4 people and has a very transversal role within the entity. We work closely with all departments.
The department is working on:
- The regional S&R strategy and its implementation in the 55 markets of the Region, supporting the affiliates and driving the progress on the implementation
- The regional communication, how to embark the collaborators of the Region and unite them around a same goal and ambition, building on the diversity with a Region based on 3 continents
Pernod Ricard EMEA LATAM offers an internship of 6 months, starting in September, to a person highly motivated and committed to make a difference!
Mission 1: Assistance on Sustainability & Responsibility
- Assist and support the team on the implementation of the regional S&R strategy
- Prepare in depth analysis on specific S&R topics
- Desk research on S&R
- Assist in the coordination with the different departments of the Regional HQ
- Assist in the preparation of meeting
Mission 2: Assistance in the organization and implementation of the Responsible Party project
- Help run Responsible party digital campaign (community management, online events and content creation)
- Provide support to affiliates wishing to implement Responsible Party (programme and digital campaign)
- Help with the preparation of material before events and the follow-up of events afterwards (reports, monitoring, feedback from affiliates & partners)
Mission 3: Assistance in the implementation of the regional communication strategy and coordination across the Region
Support running the Regional Portal:
- Collect information and draft articles
- Update content and post news
- Consolidate the editorial planning
- Develop video content
Help in animating the regional com network:
- Participate to the Monthly calls
- Liaise and Support the network in daily exchanges
Pernod Ricard is the #2 worldwide in Wines & Spirits, with consolidated Sales of €9,010 million in Fiscal Year 17.Created in 1975 through the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin&Sprit (2008).
Pernod Ricard holds one of the most prestigious and comprehensive brand portfolios in the sector: Absolut Vodka, Ricard pastis, Ballantine’s, Chivas Regal, Royal Salute and The Glenlivet Scotch whiskies, Jameson Irish whiskey, Martell cognac, Havana Club rum, Beefeater gin, Kahlúa and Malibu liqueurs, Mumm and Perrier- Jouët champagnes, as well as Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo and Kenwood wines.
Pernod Ricard employs a workforce of approximately 18,500 people and operates through a decentralised organisation, with 6 “Brand Companies” and 86 “Market Companies” established in each key market. The company is strongly committed to a sustainable development policy and encourages responsible consumption. Pernod Ricard’s strategy and ambition are based on 3 key values that guide its expansion: entrepreneurial spirit, mutual trust and a strong sense of ethics.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Master’s in Business School or University, specialization in corporate social responsibility/ Communications / Public Affairs/Public policies/environment
- Previous experience in Corporate social responsibility and Communications in a large consumer goods company is a plus
- Fluency in English. French & Spanish highly appreciated.
- Good knowledge of communication tools and methods
- Excellent written capabilities skills is a must
- High interest for the societal and sustainability questions
- Desirable to receive feedback and improve
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Digital proficiency in Microsoft office software is a must, photoshop & InDesign mastering is a plus.
- Very organized, team player, autonomous in execution, synthetic, analytical