United States of America
We are looking for an intern to support the conceptualization and development of new, user-centric apps and experiences at our office in Palo Alto, CA.
Join a small, close-knit team of designers, app developers, and product managers that collaborate to bring new products into the hands of Porsche customers and help us achieve our mission of sparking excitement and creating value through digital engineering. As a member of the Palo Alto office, your work will focus on developing customer facing products that bring together the areas of digitalization, business innovation, and the automotive lifestyle. You will have the opportunity to support the team in all aspects of the product development process (customer research, ideation, business planning, project management, marketing, etc.) as you own specific aspects of the process alongside senior team members.
- Support the ideation process to help conceptualize new products and features
- Analyze existing product concepts to identify areas for refinement
- Perform market research to identify product opportunity gaps
- Support quantitative and qualitative user research
- Maintain relationships with project partners and stakeholders
- Own operational elements of active pilot programs
- Help develop compelling product pitches to secure funding and support from executive leadership
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Recent graduate or Junior/Senior pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in design, engineering, or business administration at an accredited university.
- Available to work Mon – Fri up to 40 hours a week for 3-12 months
- Entrepreneurial drive and willingness to tackle challenges in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical mindset with excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Additional coursework in entrepreneurship, product management, or design methodology/user centric design
- Experience performing case studies or competitive analyses
- Experience with customer research
- Competency in Sketch or other wireframing tools
- Interest in the cars, motorsports, or the automotive lifestyle