Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributionsto the organization? If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Meaningful work from Day One:
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
As a HR intern, you will be part of the HR Business Partner Team and will be supporting them in their day-to-day activities. You will be playing a key role in the delivery of high quality HR projects, partnering with employees, managers, as well as external stakeholders.
You will be leading several projects, including – but not limited to – the following:
- Recruitment: you will be supporting our recruiting activity and intervene at several moments of the process (relationship with candidates, preparing and issuing contracts, etc.)
- Strengthening of the medical checks process: you will be source of proposals to improve and optimize this process, notably for our Sales Forces.
- Employee engagement: you will contribute to the organization of the Year End celebrations.
- Diversity & Inclusion: you will participate in the organization of a week dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion subjects. Organization from A to Z: from the definition of the content to the delivery of the project and the engagement of all employees.
- Employees well-being: you will be involved in a project called "Vibrant Living", designed to ensure workplace wellness. You will be able to propose new actions and solutions to make employees' everyday life better and more pleasant at work.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
You are a good fit if:
- You are currently completing the final year of a Master’s degree in Human Resources
- You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- You have good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- You are fluent in both French and English.