United States of America
- Collaborate and support the design team in developing creative design solutions from conception through implementation that strategically translate and support the brand strategy
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a cohesive and successful partnership with colleagues on the creative team
- Partner with creative and production team to ensure feasibility of design solutions and articulate design principles and guidelines for implementation
- Proactively maintain expertise in graphic design software packages
- Participate in new business efforts as requested.
- Present and substantiate all creative work to internal teams including logos, visual identities and systems
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Electrolux, T-Mobile, UBS, Gatorade and GE. With twelve global offices and more than 450 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Strong knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Excellent creative standards
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with superlative verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Baseline understanding of design methodologies, user-experience/interface design, information design, and corporate identity/branding
- Ability to clearly explain and write about design issues and dynamically present ideas to senior management and public groups
- Recently completed BFA degree program or currently enrolled in MFA program with the ability to work 40 – 50 hours per week
*Must have US work authorization*
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
We offer a dynamic environment where you can learn, grow and contribute. The opportunity to help shape how the most forward-thinking players in business today evolve.