Argentina Australia Austria Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Canada China Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Dominican Republic Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Indonesia Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by majority of countries) Lithuania North Macedonia Malaysia Maldives Montenegro Netherlands Philippines Poland Portugal Romania Russia Serbia Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Turkey Ukraine United Kingdom United States of America
Are you a smart and dynamic university student? Are you self motivated, outgoing and a social chameleon? Would you like to combine your studies with unconventional marketing activities? Red Bull makes it possible… Become a Red Bull Student Brand Manager (SBM)!
Our SBM's are passionate about Red Bull and share their love for The Brand with their peers. They are responsible for developing The Brand image in the university world.
The goals of the Student Brand Manager program are to reach new students and excite them, as well as increase and manage the Red Bull Brand image.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
- LIVE AND BREATHE THE PRODUCT AND BRAND
- Be a credible Product and Brand expert, identifying key groups we must win on campus.
- Love the scenes that Red Bull plays in.
- BRING THE WORD OF RED BULL TO LIFE ON CAMPUS
- Build our image by bringing to life our brand characteristics, through implementing innovative “by students for students” events, secret hacks, film screenings and communicating our World in a genuine voice through university and social media.
- Share your Wings with others through supporting third party events.
- Drive availability, visibility and communication of the product on and around campus.
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we're different.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:(proven performance in)
College student enrolled in his 4rd Semester Max. on their respective university
Thorough knowledge of university area.
Charismatic, creative & innovative.
Passionate & energetic.
Passionate about Red Bull, lives and breathes the Red Bull personality.
Work hard – Play hard.
Driver’s license is essential.
- English language
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.