Remagine is the founder-friendly finance platform for businesses ready to imagine a better future. Alongside an innovative platform that empowers business through accounts, team cards, analytics and payment solutions, we offer people and planet-friendly features within our product to help our clients deepen their impact.We support founders with up to €1m in funding, without taking equity, board seats, personal guarantees or warrants, thereby letting our clients stay in control of their business and focus on what matters most to them: building a great company.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Marketing Intern to support our Marketing team.
Everyone at Remagine is someone we are all proud to work with. We celebrate diversity in people, perspectives and values. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work.
A few of the values we stand for are:
- Intentionality Matters: Through deliberate and conscious acts, we commit to manifesting our vision and mission.
- Never Stop Learning: We push innovation within our products and within ourselves. Constantly seek to improve and master your technical and operational excellence.
- See the Good in Things: The world is full of doom and gloom, why should you be too? We look at everything with a positive eye, constructive attitude and an open mind to foster an environment of optimism.
- Be a Trailblazer: With a resilient spirit, we are forging new, sustainable paths ahead for future generations. Our paths are bold, innovative and creative.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Manage digital marketing and our social media accounts;
- Creative content creation;
- Support community building activities (webinars, events etc); and
- Support to digital community management.
The ideal candidate
- You are studying a degree related to Marketing or Communications or similar;
- You have experience with social media content development and copywriting;
- You are creative, curious, high energy and a hard worker;
- Residence in Germany is a must; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Familiarity with Adobe suite.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours;
- Partial remote work;
- Flat hierarchy with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility; and
- Be part of the team of talented and motivated individuals looking to transform the financial industry!