Canada France Germany Indonesia Italy Kazakhstan Libya Mexico Netherlands Norway Peru Portugal Russia Singapore Spain United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Worldwide
Repsol is looking for new graduates who want to pursue a successful career within the organization.
The company is committed to developing young talent and therefore offers professional training programs that will get you ready to join our team. They will engage you in the values and culture that are the cornerstone of the Repsol team.
The Repsol Training Program for New Professionals gives graduates the chance to get to know different businesses, units and areas of the company during the first two years at Repsol.
Candidates selected for hire will complete a training program prior to beginning their job, giving them the opportunity to:
- Become familiar and understand the various businesses of the company.
- Gain basic knowledge of business management and the management and decision-making models of an international company.
- Develop skills related to Repsol's culture and professional style, which will improve their professional effectiveness.
Repsol Academy for New Graduates
We run in-house continuing education programs at our Further Training Center, which are designed to help young professionals fully integrate at Repsol by acquiring technical and functional know-how and an understanding of the company.
- Exploration and Production: Designed to reinforce the training of young professionals who want to develop their careers in activities relating to exploration and production. 11-month course taught in English, in partnership with Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh.
- Refining, Petrochemicals and Gas: Designed to educate all-purpose engineers to work in industrial complexes (production, processes, engineering, maintenance, etc.) through acquiring and developing the knowledge and technical skills the different sectors need.
- Energy Management: Designed to help young professionals understand the energy environment and its key variables; provides an overview of our businesses, culture and value chain; ensures professionals have the economic and business training they need for their future careers; offers a range of complementary skills which are key for our management processes; develops primary professional skills and introduces the aspects which govern the actions of employees.