Revolut's Business Control office works with department heads to develop sustainable growth strategies that align with operational risk frameworks.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
We are excited to add an individual responsible for owning risk management for Revolut's Finance team.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with our Finance team to identify and review operational risks
- Designing and implementing test controls
- Developing and review key risk indicators
- Delivering risk incident reports
A little about us… When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for… Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
- 2:1 degree from a top university
- Around 1-2+ years of experience in operational risk management or management consulting, preferably in financial services
- Expertise or background in accounting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year