Rocket Internet incubates and invests in internet and technology companies globally. It provides operational support to its companies and helps them scale internationally. Rocket Internetfocuses predominantly on four industry sectors of online and mobile retail and services that make up a significant share of consumer spending: Food & Groceries, Fashion, General Merchandise and Home & Living. Rocket Internet’s selected companies are active in a large number of countries around the world with more than 33,000 employees. Rocket Internetholds stakes in three significant publicly listed companies, Delivery Hero, HelloFresh and home24. Rocket Internet SE is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (ISIN DE000A12UKK6, RKET) and is included in the MDAX index.
As an intern (m/f) in the Corporate Finance team, you will:
Support the Corporate Finance team with the preparation of Rocket Internet SE’s, results presentation, capital markets day and Supervisory Board materials
Assist in the investment and fundraising process for Rocket Internet founded businesses as well as other investment opportunities in the Internet sector
Support the investment and reporting activities of the Rocket Internet Capital Partners fund
You will be involved in the evaluation and execution of new projects, which will provide you with ample learning opportunities
You will be part of a team of six full-time employees, with direct exposure to the senior management of Rocket Internet SE and its network of companies
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- You are pursuing a degree in business administration or a related field and have a thorough understanding of Corporate Finance
- You gained working experience through prior internships at a global investment bank, private equity fund or corporate finance / transaction advisory services team at an international accounting firm
- You are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently. Moreover, you feel very confident when working with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- You possess a hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working and logical thinking skills
- You have excellent German and English skills
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What we offer you
First and foremost, you will be part of a small dynamic team that on a daily basis works directly with the CEO and CFO on a variety of high profile assignments. During your internship, you will have a truly unique opportunity to learn about Internet business models and their drivers.
Rocket powers a global network of companies with a broad reach, extensive resources and exceptional people. You’ll be based in Berlin, one of the world’s most exciting and dynamic cities. We recently moved to a new office with a great view over the city, a free gym and other perks. You’ll get access to exclusive events (Rocket University, Hackathons, Parties...) and career opportunities across our network.