As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
The person is responsible for supporting key account director & industry sales team (Aeroflot group of companies) both strategically and in everyday Customer interactions. The department develops customer strategy and drives sales cycles ensuring long-term competitiveness of SAP product portfolio.
EXPECTATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is ready to work in teams both independently and under supervision. The graduate will be part of a dynamic team and participate in the key activities that are going on at the Customer.
- Key responsibilities:
- Conduct independent research in regards with the Customer group of companies (customer profiling, open source analytics, industry trends investigation, etc);
- Participate in strategic Customer projects;
- Support ongoing Customer related activities, including preparation of Customer ready presentations, data analysis and marketing collaterals.
- Desired work schedule: full time, combined home/office
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Fast learner with IT affinity
- English upper-intermediate level is mandatory, German would be beneficial
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Student of 3rd or 4th year
- Student Information Technology/Computer Science/Economics/Management or University highly desirable
- No professional experience required
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great team of professional and dynamic colleagues
- Improving of soft and presentation skills
- Business English practice
- Access to learning materials
- Fully paid internship
- Flexibility in home/office working schedule
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.