This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Business Process Management team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry.
Based in The Hague or Luxembourg, you will play a key role to help build and structure the end-to-end business process foundation of SES in terms of governance, best practices and information required to achieve clear and consistent cross-functional interaction across multiple departments.
6-month internship, starting in February 2020.
- Work in conjunction with the Business Process Architects to discover and document information that helps clarify cross-functional interaction across the organization.
- Learn to use the Business Process Modelling tool to document and maintain Business Process Information.
- Support in workshops to define Business Rules and clarify conflict of roles and responsibilities across the organization.
- Interact with other teams of the organization such as Enterprise Architecture to ensure information is consistent and aligned to support SES’ newest products and technologies.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator and the first to deliver a differentiated and scalable GEO-MEO offering worldwide, with over 50 satellites in Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO) and 20 in Medium Earth Orbit (MEO).
SES focuses on value-added, end-to-end solutions in two key business units: SES Video and SES Networks. At SES, we connect and enable broadcast, telecom, corporate and government customers, and enrich the lives of billions of people worldwide.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Being an advanced Bachelor/ Master’s student in a relevant business or technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and interest in the satellite industry
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, experience working with people from multiple cultural/education background;
- Organised and detail oriented.
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel. Visio);
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for The Netherlands or Luxembourg.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting experience in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- The internship is remunerated. But most of all, we offer a truly unique opportunity to play your part in making a difference for those who need it most. We strive to uphold honesty, transparency and courage in everything we do. We’re proud to belong to the SES team and collaborate towards success.