>HOW TO REGISTER?
- FIRST ENTRY: dal 02nd of September – 04th of November the fee entry is of 30,00 euros for team (regardless of the number of competitors) and 20,00 euros if the participant is unique.
- SECOND ENTRY: dal 05th of November – 15th of Dicemberthe fee entry is of 40,00 euros for team (regardless of the number of competitors) and 25,00 euros if the participant is unique.
The quote are for each participant. You can write at firstname.lastname@example.org for to have detail about bank transfer payment.
>WHAT IS THE MATERIAL AND THE CONTEST DEADLINE?
One A0 panel and the project report no later than the date of 15th of December 2019 (deadline 23:59 Stockholm timetable). The works might be send in digital format to the mail: email@example.com.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Anyone can participate, without limits of age or country, either individually or in group. You cannot take part in the contest with more than one project.
Deadline: December 15, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
>WHAT ARE THE PRIZE?
The results will be publish no later then the date of 12th of January 2020.
- # The winner will receive a prize of 1000,00 euro (excluding TAX).
- #Top three finishers will have an annual subscription to the DOMUS magazine in digital format.
- #The winners and mentioned might take part for life at all our future competitions that we will propose on our portal.