The world is getting smarter. Every day we see products, services and solutions that were not there yesterday. Saxion believes that people should be central in this process. That is why we prepare our students in various ways for their future role in this dynamic society. Saxion University of Applied Sciences is offering talent scholarships for international students.
This scholarship is meant for talented students who apply for a Bachelor programme with above average study results.
How to apply
Submit the scholarship application before 1 May.
A limited number of scholarships is available;
The Saxion Scholarship committee will assess all complete and eligible applications;
A ranking of the candidates will be made for the purpose of the selection;
The result will be announced by email within 30 days after the deadline.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Your nationality is non-EU/EEA and you pay full institutional tuition fee;
- You apply for a full-time Bachelor programme as a new student;
- You meet the specific requirements of the study programme of your choice;
You do not receive any other scholarship for the same study year and studyprogramme;
- GPA 70% or higher based on the grade list you use to enrol at Saxion;
- IELTS 6.0 or higher (or the equivalent of IELTS);
- Motivation letter.
Deadline: May 01, 2022
Cost/funding for participants:
Amount: EUR 2.500