Online United States of America
Entering the 11th anniversary of one of the world's biggest global student competition, we are now called Schneider Go Green. Our top teams are invited to attend the Schneider Electric Innovation Summit in Las Vegas!
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation.
We are always on the lookout for bold ideas that can shape the future of our industry and our company. Schneider Go Green is now celebrating 10 years and our 2021 edition is going to be even more special!
We are looking for students like you around the world who are willing to put their skills and ideas to the test. Win the trip of a lifetime to Las Vegas at Schneider Electric's Global Innovation Summit! Send your idea related to one of our four segments within energy management or submit your bold idea for efficient energy management!
- SCHNEIDER GO GREEN 2020 BEGINS: 3 October 2020
- APPLICATION + PRE-SCREENING + MENTORSHIP: October 2020 - February 2021
- REGIONAL FINALS: February - March 2021
- FINALS PREPARATION: April - May 2021
- GLOBAL FINALS: 3-4 June 2021
NB! Each Region has its own application deadline: Please refer to your region's challenge timeline for specific dates. Be Bold! Sign up to the Challenge!
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Schneider Go Green 2021 is open to two-member teams from anywhere in the world.
To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s (at least 2nd year) or Master’s student
- Studying Engineering, Business, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics and other Sciences
- Location: worldwide (Team members must be studying in the same Region for the duration of the competition.)
- At least one team member must be a woman, in line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy.
- Be proficient in English (the Grand Finale pitch will be presented in English.)
Deadline: March 20, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
YOU COULD WIN
- GRAND FINALE in LAS VEGAS - 1 - 5 June 2021: Our top teams are invited to attend the Schneider Electric Innovation Summit in Las Vegas! This is your chance to shine and be bold in Las Vegas! Besides all the fun activities, each team will have the chance to pitch their bold idea in a 15-minutes presentation followed by 5 minutes of Q&A with the jury made up Schneider Electric’s senior management. The top teams will be selected on the following criteria: understanding user needs, solution innovation, feasibility/financial business case, green impact and profile aligned with the rules. Register now and get the chance to win the trip to Las Vegas!
- HR INTERVIEW TO ALL TOP TEAMS! Participating to Go Green is also the opportunity to get an HR interview and receive content about Schneider Electric’s benefits, job opportunities and early career events.