Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. At Schneider, we call this Life Is On. Your primary responsibility will be to support procurement in Plant.
You will be supporting Procurement team for Material Planning and Supplier Management to meet customer demand.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Ensure on time delivery from Suppliers
- Monitor quality from suppliers and collaborate with SQE to keep service level in lines
- Follow up invoicing from suppliers and assure payment
- Negotiate, Lot Size and LT to reduce inventory
- Material planning, forecasting, expediting and day to day procurement
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Sustainability is at the heart of what we do, who we are and what we believe in. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all, including us too. A future where access to energy and digital are basic human rights. We’ll align with United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and measure our impact with transparency.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
This job might be for you if:
- Active bachelor students from 6th semester and up related to the purchasing area:
- International Business, International Relations or Business Administration
- English Level
- Participation in extracurricular activities
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo.