Win a scholarship to cover teaching fees for the International Business summer school program at the University of Glasgow.
Experience a world top 100 university. Explore the world's friendliest city. Study international business with experts in the field.
The University of Glasgow International Summer School provides an inspiring education throughout the summer months to students from around the world.
Building on the experience of the University's triple accredited Adam Smith Business School, the International Business program has something for you, whether you're interested in marketing, entrepreneurship, sales, or management.
Combine internationally respected teaching with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a world changing institution for three weeks over the summer. It's an opportunity for more people to benefit from studying with the University of Glasgow.
"I was able to learn so much in so little time, while also exploring Scotland and the UK. Definitely do it. It's so worth it: one of my best uni experiences."
Ivy from Los Angeles
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
To be eligible for this competition you must also complete an online application for the University of Glasgow International Summer School International Business programme by April 20, 2017 via the University website.
Deadline: April 14, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
- Scholarship to cover tuition fee for the International Business program at University of Glasgow International Summer School.
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize.
- The winning candidate is responsible for additional costs relating to the International Summer School (i.e. any costs outside of the tuition fee), including accommodation fees, return travel to Glasgow, visa fees (if applicable), and spending money.