Germany Mexico Morocco Nigeria Peru Portugal Switzerland Thailand
About the internship
It’s very important to us that the candidates share our conviction of bootstrapping and love of the web/tech world, you should have an intuitive feel for what works and what doesn’t online! Keep it simple and keep it lean is our mission so we are not flexible when it comes to cultural fit.
Our internship program works with talented students to help them develop core skills, learn more about the different startup ecosystems and make an impact in our business. Internship tasks will depend on which business units you join Seedstars & what are your strengths/weaknesses and may include one or more of the following:
- Local event organisation: Support regional teams in the event organization (sourcing of startups, relationship with local partners, logistics, selection of jury, etc) of the local events.
- Summit event organisation: Get involved with the organisation of our global conference (prepare event content, source sponsors, sell tickets, etc) that takes place in Lausanne every beginning of the year
- Research and knowledge base: Work on various research reports (eg. Disruption in the Travel Sector), the Seedstars Index (measuring quality of entrepreneurial ecosystems) and our annual reports.
- Startup Analysis and growth program: Help source and filter the startups applying for our events, prepare investor briefs, help with due diligence and work on alumni progress reports.
- Communication/Marketing: Support in building the community (alumni, local ambassadors, partners, etc) and getting their messages heard through the relevant online and offline social media & press channels.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Previous relevant experience with the startup ecosystem is a MUST
- Flexibility & International exposure - This job only makes sense for someone who is passionate about traveling and excited to go somewhere completely new, often on very little notice & with a couch surfer attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details (at the question "please describe who you are in a tweet" start your answer with the word "kiskil")
- Strong belief in getting things done - We are nomads traveling around the world so it is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in remote with an international team, you have to be comfortable working alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
Benefits and perks
- Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 60 countries
- Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Internship fee
- Upon successful completion of the internship (and if amongst the best), a full time position as part of the team may be presented
Invitation & Participation to full event (bootcamp & Summit) in the annual Seedstars Summit in Switzerland