United Arab Emirates
DISRUPTING THE FUTURE INDUSTRIES TOGETHER.
Join the second edition of the most exciting hybrid venture scaling program in the Middle East. Unleash your startup to access the advanced industry landscape across the region.
- Mobility: Software equipped with Big Data/AI technology that stores a vast amount of business & construction data to help automate operational & construction processes.
- Smart Cities: Materials designed to have controllable and adjustable properties depending on external stimulus such as stress, moisture, electric or magnetic fields, light, temperature, pH, or chemical compounds.
- Sustainable Technologies: Solutions that allow sustainable architectural designs seeking to optimize natural resources and processes in buildings (selection of materials, proper use of space, ideal selection of the places…) to reduce the environmental damage.
- Manufacturing & IOT: Green building (also known as green construction or sustainable building) refers both anapproach and the application of processes towards a building's life-cycle environmentally responsible and resource-efficient.
- Advanced Healthcare: Tools involving the generation and management of digital representations of physical and functional characteristics of places to save time and detect potential issues before they cause a problem.
- Additive Manufacturing: Reducing costs, time and increasing flexibility through solutions based on 3D printing technologies to create highly detailed models and print life-size objects -or parts of them, that are difficult to produce.
- Future Construction: Solutions based on technologies to catch signals of upcoming threat of infrastructures. We are also looking for cross-sector solutions (e.g. mobility) to improve connection and cooperation along the construction value chain.
- Modularization / Prefabrication: Solutions based on modular building to increase productivity, simplify logistics, minimize risks, help to decrease material waste and create less impact to the surrounding environment.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who Should Apply?
Entrepreneurs and Start-ups that:
- Are interested to set up and expand in UAE/MENA Region.
- Have an MVP or solution tested in the market?
- Have track record of generating revenue.
- Are innovative in nature and provide value-added solutions to the 4.0 Industry.
- Have potential to scale and a vision to grow internationally.
Deadline: August 10, 2021
Program Starts: September 06, 2021
Program Ends: November 07, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
Benefits for the participants
A personalized service will be provided that maximizes the positive impact on entrepreneurs and start-ups, designing ad-hoc itineraries for each type of participant.
- Workspace and incubation in the SRTI Park.
- Mentoring about innovation methodologies, business strategy and investment.
- Specialized advisory through the specific experts’ knowledge in the 4.0 Industry topic.
- Alumni Program for graduates.
- Active networking thanks to the network of entrepreneurs, companies, experts and existing entities in the ecosystem of SRTIP.
- Participation in events developed by the SRTIP.
- Sandbox: Possibility of testing solutions in real environment.
- Active participation in the final Demoday.
- Visibility in media and communication channels of SRTIP and sponsoring corporates.
- Possibility to promotion and access to national and international events through the presence of SRTIP in them
- Access to private and public projects for long term sustainability.
SAIA 2021 / 2022
- 20 Finalists
- Prize pool of up to $1,000,000
- Equity Free grants of up to $100,000
- Commercial Contracts worth $150,000 with leading corporates
- Soft landing prizes worth up to $50,000
- Piloting and market access support will be provided to the finalists in the UAE.
- Advisory & Mentorship from market leaders
- Access to MENA’s largest additive manufacturing & Fast prototyping hub
- Access to investors, academic & private network