Singapore Airlines' undergraduate scholarship scheme was started in 1977, with the objective of identifying and recruiting talent for management positions within the Singapore Airlines Group.
To achieve this goal, we are looking for outstanding individuals committed to building Singapore Airlines as a world-class airline. As a global company, we offer diverse career opportunities, both within the parent airline company as well as our subsidiaries. Singapore Airlines scholars now hold important and challenging appointments in Singapore and overseas, some at the senior management level.
On completion of your studies, you will be deployed on various career tracks, depending on our manpower needs.
You will be given general management roles and be involved in analysing, planning, reviewing, and implementing policies, as well as working with teams on business projects. You will enjoy opportunities for job rotation, and if you are so inclined, you may apply to join the Overseas Managers Scheme.
If you are interested in Engineering, a career in our technical divisions awaits you, where you will build up mastery and professional expertise in aeronautical engineering. There will be opportunities for development and job rotation within the Engineering division.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Strong academic records in Secondary School and Junior College / International Baccalaureate (IB) / Polytechnic.
- Strong leadership qualities as demonstrated in CCA and National Service (if applicable).
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
- Local: Tuition and other compulsory fees, maintenance allowance, hostel allowance, a one-off pre-studies allowance, plus an annual trip to any point on Singapore Airlines' global network.
- Overseas: Tuition and other compulsory fees, maintenance allowance, a one-off pre-studies allowance, air passage at beginning and end of course, plus an annual trip to any point on Singapore Airlines' global network. Singapore Airlines will also reimburse fees for university applications and entrance tests.
- Both: Vacation attachments to a Singapore Airlines office.