Springboard’s Health Innovation Hub: Life Science is a program for women-led life science and healthcare companies seeking growth funding and connections to experts and strategic partners for product development and expansion.
Selected Hub companies are matched with a personal advisory team, tasked with providing a meaningful impact on the company’s next stage of growth. The program, while virtual, engages advisors and investors in a variety of in-person presentation sessions throughout the year and beyond. Areas of focus for the program include (but are not limited to) drugs, therapeutics, diagnostics, medtech, and medical devices.
Springboard recruits and qualifies high potential women-led companies. We provide a meaningful impact on their next phase of growth:
- ADDRESS CRITICAL NEEDS: We assess critical short-term needs and match each company with a team of relevant, strategic advisors.
- MAKE THE BUSINESS CASE: We refine the way you message your business opportunity.
- FAST TRACK ACCESS: We leverage our global Expert Network to provide access to investors and corporate
We foster business relationships that continue to deliver long-term value well beyond the program:
- ALUMNAE NETWORK: Lifelong access to an ever expanding global network of successful women entrepreneurs.
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR VISIBILITY: A focus on visibility and thought leadership through our Medium column, eBooks, and awards. We are your biggest advocates.
- TRUSTED SOURCE: Referral Engine for trusted providers in legal, insurance, tech, accounting, marketing, recruiting, PR, cloud storage, and more.
2022 TENTATIVE PROGRAM TIMELINE
- Applications Launch: January 18, 2022
- Priority Application Deadline: February 11, 2022
- Final Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
- Virtual Interviews: March 15 - 26, 2022
- Bootcamp: May 3 - 28, 2022
- Advisory Period: Q2-Q3, 2022
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Life Science program - women-led life science and healthcare companies seeking growth funding and connections to experts and strategic partners for product development and expansion.
Deadline: February 15, 2022
Cost/funding for participants:
Our distinctive approach provides an attractive option for mature companies and serial entrepreneurs.
0% EQUITY REQUIRED:$5,000 program fee.
- NO RELOCATION: No need to uproot your company.
- 21-YEAR TRACK RECORD: 819 women-led companies. $27.2B value created.