Albania Belgium Brazil Bulgaria Chile France Germany India Nepal Netherlands Norway Peru Romania Serbia Sweden Turkey United Kingdom
Statkraft is a leader in the development of renewable energy, and will remain at the forefront in the future. Become a trainee in Statkraft and take part in the development of the energy solutions of tomorrow. As a graduate trainee in Statkraft you will get a thorough introduction to the organisation, operations and strategy. You are given a permanent position as a trainee in one of our business- or staff areas, and a tailor-made rotation program ensures your learning and development.
What does the programme involve?
- The objective of the Statkraft trainee programme is to develop experts within our focus areas, who also have a general view of our entire operation and value chain.
- Two-year programme with four different work rotations, of which at least one will be abroad.
- Permanent position in a department, where you continue in a new position upon completion of the programme.
- The programme is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs.
- Regular courses and joint sessions where the trainee group meets.
Opportunity is About:
Computers & IT Economics, Business, Management & Finance Energy Engineering Environment Media, Marketing & PR Physics & Math
Candidates should be from:
Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo: Democratic Republic Congo: Republic Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, North Korea, South Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by majority of countries) Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau North Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Authority Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master’s degree with good results.
- You have good language skills.
- You are looking for a steep learning curve, communicate well and enjoy a hectic work day.
- You are enthusiastic, take joy in your work and want to be part of the further development of Statkraft.
- You are flexible in terms of tasks and mobility.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants: