The National Agencies of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme and their partners developed a long-term cooperation project called ‘EUROPE GOES LOCAL (EGL) – Supporting Youth Work at the Municipal Level’. This study visit is one of several joint events carried out under the EGL project, aiming to support the development of local youth work mainly focusing on existing practices of youth work in Austria and in Hungary.
This program consists of two study visits, it is foreseen that the participants attend both, in order to explore examples from both countries.
Austrian Study Visit: 15-17. September 2019
Hungarian Study Visit: 27-31. January 202
- To strengthen partnership among practitioners and policy-makers in the field of youth.
- To boost quality of municipal youth work by providing learning focused field visits.
- To understand and reflect on practices of youth work and how they can be adapted to various localities.
- To promote the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme among participants as a funding source for quality development of youth work.
Possible types of field visits:
- Services with open youth work approach.
- Mobile youth work.
- Youth coaching for communities
- Youth policies in partnerships of stakeholders and its implementation.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Profile of participants:
- The target group are: Youth workers, representatives of youth organizations and representatives of municipalities; Ideally, tandems of one municipality representative and one youth worker/youth leader of the same community take part in the Study Visit.
- Basic English language competences is preferred
- Available to attend both of the study visits.
Deadline: July 10, 2019
Program Starts: September 15, 2019
Program Ends: September 17, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.