United States of America
Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a Project Management role for a trusted advisor in end-to-end supply chain strategy and operations? Look no further. At Supply Chain Wizard we provide consulting services in the areas of Digital Supply Chain, Digital Factory and Track & Trace, along with digital solutions for our clients working on a global, regional, or local level across North America, EMEA and APAC. Join us!
We are a trusted partner to our clients who depend on us to deliver expertise to augment their operations & strategic programs and we aim to exceed those expectations, realized with a dedicated team working on a firm foundation of shared values.
Our values: Quality-Obsessed, People-Centered, Long-Term-Focused, Impact-Driven, Fact-Based.
Our values guide everything we do. They motivate our attitudes, actions, decisions and relationships with clients and with each other. They define us.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be working on Digital Supply Chain and/or Track & Trace strategy and execution of projects for multiple clients. You will also ensure project activities for tactical plans are delivered on time and on budget. This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral part of a high-growth, high-impact organization, to operate within cross-functional projects, working closely with project stakeholders, subject matter experts and client leadership to achieve success with high-quality deliverables. The magnitude of projects provides a solid foundation for development, skill enhancement and ultimately help foster your career.
Supply Chain Wizard is a management consulting, digital innovation and solutions firm, and a global leader specializing in serialization and traceability, supply chain strategy and operational transformation programs with the presence in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Supply Chain Wizard partners with organizations in designing, developing, and implementing digital solutions using state-of-the-art technologies such as Internet-of-Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Blockchain through its Cloud Platform to enable end-to-end Digital Supply Chain Transformations in Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical industry. Serving some of the world's largest pharmaceutical manufacturers, contract manufacturers and packagers, Supply Chain Wizard is dedicated to adding sustainable value through data-driven decision making from Shop Floor to Executive Boardrooms. This is the place to grow your career.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree (M.Sc., MBA) preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus
- Experience in Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences/Medical Devices Industry preferred
- Expertise in IT, Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain processes & systems required
- Experience in Track & Trace / Serialization systems is a plus
- 2 or more years of Sr Business Analyst or Jr Project Management experience, ideally in (digital) transformation projects
- Strong self-driving attitude, leadership skills, stakeholder management experience
- Project initiation experience, scoping and estimation experience
- Familiarity with agile and waterfall approach
- Professional PowerPoint and visualization skills
- Business Process Mapping skills
- Tableau, mySQL, R experience is a plus
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Employment Type: Full-time