Mexico Netherlands Singapore South Africa Switzerland United Kingdom
Symbiotics is the leading market access platform for impact investing in emerging and frontier markets, offering market research, investment advisory and asset management services. We are regulated by FINMA, the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority and our daughter company Symbiotics (UK) Ltd has an investment firm license from the FCA in the UK. Symbiotics currently employs 135 people and is headquartered in Geneva, with further offices in Zurich, London, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Singapore and Cape Town
Since 2004, we have invested over USD 4bn in more than 350 microfinance institutions across around 80 emerging and frontier markets, working with more than 30 investment funds and many institutional investors.
We are a fast-growing, market-leading company, offering a dynamic work environment in the growing impact investment space.
Should there be no open role matching your background and skills on our careers page, please feel free to send us your CV and cover letter. We will be glad to keep it on file for future openings.
- Vision: Our vision is to improve the human capacity of living together on the planet, with a particular focus on socio-economic inclusion and climate resilience.
- Mission: Our mission is to foster sustainable development in emerging and frontier economies by connecting investors to local financial intermediaries, enterprises and projects.
- Strategy: Our strategy is to be the leading market access platform for impact investing.
- Impact driven: inclusive, self-conscious and coherent, depth and sense of purpose
- Independent: stand-alone and task control, self-judgment and leadership, fairness and reliability
- Principled: strong ethics, loyalty, pride and responsibility, competence and care
- Performing: pragmatic and results-oriented, merit-based personal contributions
- Team player: open-minded and positive, sharing and respectful
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What makes us different?
- The chance to contribute to improving the lives of people in emerging and frontier countries, to work towards supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- The ability to express your ideas, share your opinion and collaborate in dynamic team
- A flexible work environment with colleagues from 34 countries