Explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leading off-price retailer of clothing and homeware worldwide. Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the United Kingdom; TK Maxx in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2016, TJX had over $35 billion in sales, more than 3,800 shops and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity.
Are you ready to discover a new way of working?
Could you be the vital link that connects thousands of suppliers around the globe with more than 500 stores across Europe?
Who is TJX Europe?
If you haven’t heard of us, you’ve probably visited one of our TK Maxx or Homesense stores. We’re part of the world’s leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer – TJX Companies, Inc. We have an annual global turnover of over $39bn
*and our business is growing. Growth is incredibly important, and the more we grow the more important Logistics becomes. That’s why our Logistics Graduate Programme is quite exceptional.
Responsibility from the start
After a comprehensive induction, you’ll continue to develop your skills through a series of workshops and training programmes; each designed to help you to take on responsibility quickly.
During your first three years, you’ll work in two out of the following four areas:
- Logistics Operations. Both our Inbound and Outbound teams are responsible for delivering an efficient and simplified flow from our processing centres to our stores. In this team you’ll be responsible getting goods through customs and complying with international trading laws; overseeing the European logistic network as part of a team; developing efficiency strategies; decreasing costs and making life simpler for our partners. It’s a serious challenge, involving several deliveries a week – each containing thousands of items – but one our teams thrive on.
- Supply Chain Planning & Partnership. Working alongside Buying and Merchandising this team enable the smooth and efficient flow of goods. You’ll be responsible for driving greater service and efficiency through effective planning and partnership. You’ll also provide all educational materials for processing centres to fulfil their service to stores.
- Strategy & Analytics. Providing specialist capability and leadership to underpin strategy and growth. This is more than just keeping things running smoothly day-to-day. In this team you’ll also work with teams across the business; develop strategy and plan infrastructure to keep great fashion and homewares hitting the shelves.
- Technology & Engineering. This team is responsible for delivering Capital Projects, new and existing Distribution Centre expansions and leveraging expertise to drive innovation and build relationships with 3rr party providers. Here you’ll be directly involved in growth and new technology.
What does my career path look like?
You become a valued member of the team from the day you start. Over the course of the programme, your personal drive and passion can propel you from Analyst to Manager – and that’s just the beginning. You’ll be given our full support to grow your career in the way you want, at the pace you set.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Skills you’ll need
- A degree in any discipline
- An analytical mind and great communication skills
- Flexibility to work in different locations
- Enthusiasm for great off-price products
- Hunger to learn
- Potential and desire to lead
- A valid driving license would be helpful
If you have European language skills – particularly German or Polish – that would be a plus. And if you’ve lived and worked in mainland Europe, even better. In a business like ours, all the above assets are great to have.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What's in it for you?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.