The intern supports the foundation, collaborating with both the Programme Management Team and the Communications Team, and self-manages several assignments. Tasks include:
- Analyse the annual results of the foundation’s funding strategy, based on the contribution to the KPIs and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Support in communications, e.g.:
- create and publish content (news pieces, project descriptions) for the foundation’s website
- manage the media bank
- Provide internal and external support for the project application and reporting database and create (project) templates.
- Support in assessing unsolicited proposals.
- Continuous updating of the foundation’s operational handbook.
- Manage inquiries and requests from (potential) partners and other stakeholders.
- Supporting the team with administrative and logistical tasks.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
For this position we are looking for a student with a passion for sustainable development and a hands-on mentality, who would like to further improve his/her organizational skills. The ideal candidate operates with a team spirit and seeks collaboration, but is also capable to work independently. You should be able to meet deadlines, while paying attention to detail.
- (Following a) Bachelor or Master studies in International Relations/ European studies, Development studies, Corporate Social Responsibility/ Sustainable Tourism.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch or German is an asset.
- Microsoft Office.
- Handy with CMS (Content Management System) or would like to learn.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
The position is full-time, as per February 2020, in our office based in Rijswijk, The Netherlands. The intern will however work in an international context, as the TUI Care Foundation team is spread across several European countries.