The overall aim of TYE - Tools for Youth Exchanges - is for youth leaders and youth workers to explore, share and adapt tools that can be used to improve their youth exchange projects.
Further TYE is designed according to the following objectives:
- To increase awareness of group processes and tools that facilitate group development
- To develop competences in designing and facilitating educational workshops
- To explore tools that support learning process, including debriefing and recognition of learning.
- To explore tools and models that focus on intercultural learning.
- To explore how to motivate young people to be actively involved at all stages of a youth exchange project.
- To gain understanding of how to support young people during the follow-up phase of a youth exchange project.
TYE course programme is built on the past experiences of participants and offers variety of workshops, info-sessions, activities to improve youth exchange practices of using tools and methods. Attached is the provisional programme of the course.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Expected profile of participants:
The training course is designed for voluntary and professional youth workers, working directly with young people and who have one from the following experiences with ERASMUS+: Youth in Action:
- Have experience in organising and/or participating as a team member in international youth exchange;
- Have applied for a youth exchange project funding and are waiting for an answer or just about to implement a youth exchange;
- Have applied for a youth exchange project and has been rejected (and are planning to apply again).
- You should have a direct contact with young people who are already involved or want to get involved in an international youth exchanges.
This training course will be in English, without any possibility of permanent translation. Therefore, we ask you to have a good level of English (to be able to understand and to communicate).
Participants should be at least 18 years old.
Expected group size is approximately 25-30 participants.
Deadline: September 28, 2020
Program Starts: December 12, 2020
Program Ends: December 18, 2020
Cost/funding for participants:
This project is financed by the participating National Agencies (NAs) of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your National Agency or SALTO Resource Centre (SALTO) to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
Unless specified otherwise, the hosting NA or SALTO of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Please contact your NA or SALTO in order to know whether they would support your travel costs. If yes, after being selected, get in touch with your NA or SALTO again to learn more about the overall procedure to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.