Are you ready to shape the digital future? Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models?
We’re looking for talents with entrepreneurial, innovative mindsets to participate in our international networking event, “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019,” from June 24 to 26, 2019. Tackle the challenges and opportunities digitalization and big data both bring and participate in demanding workshops. Work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas, and present your results in front of a jury of Bertelsmann executives.
Join “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” and gain an in-depth insight into one of the biggest media companies in the world.
At Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019, you can get to know Bertelsmann from an inside perspective and build a valuable network.
Use the opportunity to explore the different people working for Bertelsmann and make memories that will last a lifetime!
You can look forward to a varied event program: Talent Meets Bertelsmann offers exciting workshops, time for an individual career consulting and an unforgettable party with a concert from BMG talent.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor, Master, MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of business, economics, humanities, media management or informatics, with a keen interest in data science.
- Talents who are experienced in developing creative and innovative business models and fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends.
- Participants with a demonstrated affinity for media and data projects conducted outside of a school or university context.
- Students or graduates with an above-average academic performance as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities.
- People with strong communication skills who are fluent in written and spoken English.
Deadline: May 05, 2019
Program Starts: June 24, 2019
Program Ends: June 26, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
What we’re offering:
- An invitation to Berlin from June 24 to June 26, 2019
- Workshops on future trends in Bertelsmann’s business areas
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs
- An unforgettable party with a concert from a BMG talent
- Individual career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network, which gives you the chance to build a long-term relationship with us and other talented members.
Organizational details: We’ll cover the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (June 24 to June 26, 2019), as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools. All participants are invited to join a closed Facebook group so that you can get to know one another in advance of the event.
Prizes: There will be prizes for the best ideas and designs. The winning teams can look forward to Bertelsmann-related city trips.