Are you still studying or have you entered the world of work?
Do you have skills to show off? Interested in technology or the digital world?
Are you concerned about social and environmental issues?
Then this challenge is for you!
Talent For France 2020 is aimed at students and young graduates from all over the world! Talented people from all around the globe, submit your project to influence the businesses of the future – and tomorrow’s world!
We’re back with new topics for the second Talent For France challenge!
The challenge is designed to reveal talented young people’s bright ideas to our sponsor companies – leaders in their business sectors.
Want to join an innovative company?
Seize this opportunity to stand out from the crowd!
The winners will have the opportunity to travel to Paris to pitch their projects to an audience of business leaders and journalists!
So what are you waiting for? Take part in the Talent For France 2020 challenge!
Over €45,000 of prizes to be won!
1st step: Ideation - Before 23.59 (UTC+1) on 3rd November 2019
The 5 steps needed to take part in the adventure:
- Register for the challenge;
- Create your team of 2 to 4 people(the ideal team has a range of different skills);
- Choose one of the four suggested topics;
- Create a PowerPoint of around 5 slides, describing your project in English or French;
- Upload your document via your participation area before 59 (UTC+1) on 3 November 2019.
Your presentation should highlight the benefits of your project and demonstrate how it tackles the chosen issue, its feasibility, and its innovative nature. It must also follow the format of the participation document (downloadable from the candidate area).
This deliverable should give the jury a full understanding of the benefits of your project and its feasibility, and – of course – it should make them want to work with you!
You can also upload your CV or provide a direct link to your LinkedIn to give our sponsor companies the opportunity to learn more about your background!
2nd step: Development - From 18 November to 15 December 2019, 23.59 (UTC+1)
Congratulations if your team is selected for the second stage!
For the second stage, you’ll be asked to upload a more detailed presentation of your project – in 10-15 slides – before 23.59 (UTC+1) on 15 December.
To support your project and win over the Jury, make sure to
- give details(an estimate of the required budget and resources, a timeline, the implications of your project, the potential risks or difficulties, what you would require to set up your solution, a comparison with competing or existing solutions, etc.),
- or upload additional documents (videos, images, mockups, etc.).
Your project will be assessed on its innovative nature, relevance, feasibility, viability and clarity.
3rd Step: Awards Ceremony - 23 January 2020
In Paris on 23 January, all participants who qualified for the second stage will be invited to the awards ceremony, where they’ll have an opportunity to meet our sponsor companies and journalists.
Prize winners will take centre stage for a final 5-minute presentation.
This will be followed by a cocktail reception in a prestigious venue.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- This challenge is open for students worldwide.
Deadline: November 03, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
Up for grabs: a range of prizes to be won - over €45,000 of prizes to be won as well as opportunities for recruitment by our partner companies.
Smart Retail Prize (by team member)
- 1st team: Electric scooter
- 2nd team: FOCAL Listen Wireless Peugeot Headset
- 3rd team: Citröen Bluetooth speakers
Smart Mobility Prize (by team member)
- 1st team: A Learning Expedition at a GEFCO site + Project development support from the GEFCO Innovation Factory (3 months) + Access to selection for the Techstars Intrapreneuriat acceleration programme
- 2nd team: A Learning Expedition at a GEFCO site
- 3rd team: Electric scooter or mobility voucher
Smart Finance Prize (by team member)
- 1st team: A three-day Mazars Learning Expedition in a department of your choice
- 2nd team: A one-day Learning Expedition within one of their partner startups
- 3rd team: An Escape Game 4D VR experience
Smart Business Prize (by team member)
- 1st team: €3,000 of gift certificates (shared between team members) + Sales training seminar by UPTOO + Gold access to the recruitment service for candidates
- 2nd team: Sales training seminar by UPTOO + Gold access to the recruitment service for candidates
- 3rd team: Sales training seminar by UPTOO
Agorize’s favourite (all categories):
- Agorize, the leader in open innovation based on creativity, relevance and impact, is offering €3,000 to be shared among the winning team!
Best pitch award
- We’re offering €2,000 to the team that gives the best pitch!