Afghanistan Argentina Australia Austria Bahrain Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Brazil Canada China Colombia Czech Republic Egypt France Germany Greece Guatemala Honduras India Indonesia Iraq Italy Japan Korea, South Kuwait Malaysia Mexico Netherlands New Zealand Panama Peru Poland Romania Russia Saudi Arabia Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Africa Spain Switzerland Turkey United Kingdom United States of America
Textron Inc. is one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, recognized for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, E-Z-GO, Jacobsen and many more. The company leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative products and services. If you are a highly motivated, high-performing individual, consider our Leadership Development Program (LDP). The LDP is part of our commitment to developing talent and represents our belief that moving talent across our businesses is fundamental to personal and professional growth.
The program features a structured mix of challenging work experiences within your functional area, cross-company movement, dedicated training, mentoring relationships and interactions with leaders around the company. Ultimately, our LDP is designed to accelerate your development as a professional—and as a potential future leader in the company.
By rotating through our different Textron businesses, you gain first-hand knowledge of the businesses that comprise Textron. At each leg of the journey, you build a set of professional skills and a network of colleagues that will benefit you throughout your career. Graduates of the program have moved into positions throughout our businesses across the country and around the globe—always with the confidence that they are well prepared to meet the challenges of a dynamic, fast-moving organization.
- Textron Leadership Development Program: Supply Chain
- Textron Leadership Development Program: Engineering
- Textron Leadership Development Program: Human Resources
- Textron Leadership Development Program: Information Technology
- Textron Leadership Development Program: Finance
- Textron Leadership Development Program: Marketing & Sales
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
These are some of the qualities our LDP participants bring to their work. Our LDP participants:
- Demonstrate a real passion for what they do.
- Have a track record of strong academic performance and relevant work experiences.
- Perform as team players with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Move comfortably to a new area and assimilate quickly.
- Adapt and respond quickly to change.
- Possess strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Deliver high quality results, on time, all the time.
- Seek new challenges and business environments.
- Remain open to a variety of assignments within your function.