The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world. Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
Scholarships are awarded within the following faculties:
- Faculty of Digital Media and Creative Industries
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Law
- Faculty of Sports and Nutrition
- Faculty of Technology
How to apply
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (see the sidebar on the right), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
After completion of a full year of studies on August 31, applicants should submit their applications for ATS to the appropriate contact person before December 31 of the same year. Students who started their studies in the second semester, and therefore will have completed a full year of studies on January 31, should submit their application before May 31 of the same year.
Each of the AUAS faculties has a contact person for ATS. The contact person can give you more information on ATS and can process your application. Please consult the list on the right side of this page to find the appropriate contact person for your study programme at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship covering the same period of studies
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0
*Students at the European School of Physiotherapy (ESP) should have obtained all credits relevant to their academic year schedule.
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
The ATS is awarded at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee.