Australia Cambodia China Korea, South New Zealand Singapore Thailand
TEAN is committed to giving students a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience studying abroad in a new and exciting culture.
We recognize that in many instances additional funding is necessary to make the study abroad experience both affordable and realistic. These supplemental scholarships were devised as an attempt to help students with the financial commitments required for an international education experience.
The Education Abroad Network Full Ride Scholarship is designed to give a stand-out student the opportunity to study abroad.
Studying abroad is a personal journey and the winning applicant will show us not only the journey they’ve been on to arrive at this point, but also the journey they envision studying abroad will entail.
- Will be based on the overall application materials, including a personal essay and overall presentation.
- Applications will be judged by a panel of TEAN staff members.
- To be considered for the Full Ride Scholarship you must meet the requirements.
- Assessment will be based on the merit of the individual applicants judged by the following: excellence in academics, active participation in extra-curricular activities, achievement in leadership skills, awareness of the value of international education, and a one-page essay addressing the following question: “Why have you selected this location and program? How is it tied to your major?”
- No exceptions regarding the above requirements will be made.
LOOKING FOR A LIFE-CHANGING ADVENTURE?
We can help with that…
The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) is a full-service international education provider specializing in immersive study and internship programs throughout Asia Pacific that provide unforgettable experiences and unbeatable value.
We offer students meaningful journeys abroad that not only meet high academic standards, but are culturally engaging, tailored to individual students’ interests and, of course, full of adventure! We also think of everything.
With more than 20 years of welcoming students to Asia Pacific and a dedicated on-the-ground staff, we’re experts at what we do and have strong partnerships with more than 30 leading universities throughout the region. TEAN completely manages students’ experiences from beginning to end – while still fully encouraging students to explore and grow both independently and as a group
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Students must have their study abroad office complete the Statement from University document in order to be considered for the scholarship. You can either do this on your TEAN online application for the program, or use this PDF version if you haven’t applied online for the program yet.
- Must meet the GPA and eligibility requirements for the individual program that they want to attend.
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student in the United States.
- Students can only apply for the scholarship once per application cycle, applicants should select their top program choice when applying for the scholarship.
- Disbursement can only be applied towards total program fees. Cash disbursements will not be made under any circumstances.
- Scholarship applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Deadline: March 01, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
The scholarship can be used for any Summer or Fall TEAN program and covers tuition, program fees, orientation and housing (up to $15,000 value).