Deadline: October 30, 2022
Australia New Zealand Worldwide
The Education Abroad Network Full Ride Scholarship is designed to give a stand-out student the opportunity to study abroad. All students should have the opportunity to study abroad. To help make this a reality, TEAN offers a variety of generous scholarships – from $1,000 to $5,000 and even an annual full scholarship – to help significantly cover study abroad costs!
Check out the current scholarships below to see what’s right for you!
- GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY (GO) FULL-RIDE SCHOLARSHIP
- The Global Opportunity (GO) Full-Ride Scholarship is designed to give a stand-out student the opportunity to study abroad. The scholarship can be used for any summer or fall TEAN program and covers tuition, program fees and orientation (up to $15,000 value). There is not a separate application for the GO Full Ride. All applicants who apply for one of the other TEAN scholarship by the deadline will be considered. There will be one GO Full Ride Scholarship awarded for per year.
- DIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
- This scholarship is offered for summer and semester programs and is intended for students with identities historically underserved in education abroad. This can include, but is not limited to, individuals who identify as African American/Black, Hispanic/Latino, Asian American, Alaskan Native, American Indian, Native Hawaiian, LGBTQIA+, First-Generation College Students, U.S. Military Veterans, students with disabilities, and/or students at Minority-Serving Institutions.
- SEMESTER PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
- These merit and financial need-based scholarships assist semester students from affiliated universities with the expenses of studying abroad. Applicants for this scholarship must complete the Budget and Funding Form in order to exhibit financial need.
- Recipients of this scholarship will have the opportunity to participate in the Correspondent Internship, which offers the recipient the chance to take photos and add content to the TEAN Blog as a Correspondent.
- SUMMER PATHWAYS SCHOLARSHIP
- The purpose of this scholarship is to award those who have achieved academic excellence and require extra financial assistance. Applicants for this scholarship must complete the Budget and Funding Form, in order to exhibit financial need.
The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) is a full-service international education provider specializing in immersive study and internship programs throughout Asia Pacific that provide unforgettable experiences and unbeatable value.
We offer students meaningful journeys abroad that not only meet high academic standards, but are culturally engaging, tailored to individual students’ interests and, of course, full of adventure! We also think of everything.
With more than 20 years of welcoming students to Asia Pacific and a dedicated on-the-ground staff, we’re experts at what we do and have strong partnerships with more than 30 leading universities throughout the region. TEAN completely manages students’ experiences from beginning to end – while still fully encouraging students to explore and grow both independently and as a group.
Opportunity is About
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate
- Students must start and complete steps 1-3 of the online application for the TEAN program you plan to attend.
- Students must have their study abroad office complete the Statement from University document in order to be considered for the scholarship. You can do this on your TEAN online application for the program.
- Must meet the GPA and eligibility requirements for the individual program that they want to attend.
- Students can only submit their application one time for scholarships per application cycle (per term), applicants should select their top program choice when applying.
- Disbursement can only be applied towards total program fees. Cash disbursements will not be made under any circumstances.
- Scholarship applications received after the scholarship deadline will not be considered.
- Will be based on the overall application materials, including a personal essay and overall presentation.
- Applications will be judged by our scholarship review committee.
- To be considered for the scholarship you must meet the above requirements.
- No exceptions regarding the above requirements will be made.
- All scholarships are for TEAN abroad programs only. Students attending faculty-led programs with their home university, hosted or organized by TEAN do not qualify. Virtual programs including the Global Remote Internship and Career Semester do not qualify.
- You can apply for as many scholarships as you like but would only be awarded one.
- Completing the application is not a guarantee for a scholarship award.
Deadline: October 30, 2022
Cost/funding for participants
TEAN offers a variety of generous scholarships – from $1,000 to $5,000 and even an annual full scholarship – to help significantly cover study abroad costs!
Internships, scholarships, student conferences and competitions.