Deadline: May 19, 2023
United States of America Worldwide
The GLG Social Impact Fellowship provides select nonprofits and social enterprises with a two-year pro bono partnership with GLG. We welcome applications from organizations working across all issue areas, including but not limited to education, environment, global health, and social justice. This year, we are also focused on supporting organizations providing humanitarian relief and support to people experiencing displacement in Ukraine and beyond.
The GLG Social Impact Fellowship is a multiyear pro bono partnership between the world’s insight network and some of the world’s most impactful social innovators.
GLG Social Impact Fellows and their teams receive:
- Extraordinary Expertise: Discuss your most pressing strategic, operational, and technical questions with world-class experts on every topic, including geographic expansion, user research, regulatory landscapes, and industry best practices. Your entire team – not just the individual named as the Fellow – will have access to GLG’s insight network, at no cost.
- Dedicated Support Team: Partner with dedicated GLG employees who will support you and your team for two years. Your GLG team will help connect you to the right experts and ensure that you have the tools to pursue your biggest goals.
- Cohort of Social Innovators: Build meaningful connections with like-minded social innovators in the GLG Social Impact Fellowship community. We host an annual convening and quarterly virtual roundtables for you to engage with these other talented leaders.
GLG is the world’s leading membership for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from more than 500,000 members and other experts.
Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group meetings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,300+ employees work from offices in 12 countries.
Opportunity is About
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate
Here’s what we look for:
When assessing applications for the Fellowship, we consider the organization’s social impact, future goals, operational capacity, and need for the external expertise that GLG offers. We select registered nonprofits, social enterprises, and hybrid organizations that are:
- Driving impactful social change. Fellow organizations advance powerful missions and can demonstrate the positive impact of their work on the communities they serve.
- Excited to leverage GLG’s unique platform. Fellows and their teams are eager to learn from experts and use one-of-a-kind insights to further their missions. They are committed to embedding GLG into their strategies, workflows, and decision-making processes.
- Positioned to make the most of a partnership with GLG. Fellow organizations are past the early development stage, with leadership ready to pursue ambitious goals and scale their impact significantly. They have been in operation for at least three years and employ at least five full-time staff members.
Deadline: May 19, 2023
Cost/funding for participants
Internships, scholarships, student conferences and competitions.